Below are instructions for exchanging Directed products covered under
warranty. We recommend that you first attempt to exchange warranted product at the
store or dealer where you purchased it; this is usually the fastest way to get a
replacement. For Directed products that were installed in your vehicle
by a Directed authorized retailer, you MUST contact an authorized dealer
for warranty coverage and it must be re-installed by professionals as stated in
the warranty terms.
For a list of authorized dealers in your area please use our Store Locator on the
right of this page, by entering your zip code.
- Your product warranty starts on the date that you purchased the product. A copy
of your store receipt with the purchase date and authorized dealer's information
must accompany the return of any warranted product.
- As stated in the warranty terms that you received with your product, Directed
may repair your defective product, or exchange it with a new or factory refurbished
- Your product warranty is voided if the product is damaged through negligence, misuse,
or mishandling, or if any bar-coded labels or serial numbers are removed from the
- Directed will return the product back to you at your expense if it is
not covered by the terms of the warranty.
Instructions for Returning Warranted Product for Exchange:
returns and exchanges must be accompanied by an RMA number in order to be processed
properly. If your shipment arrives without an RMA number, your warranty claim will
be delayed. You must include your RMA number on the outside of the package (written
legibly). We must receive your return package within 30 days from the date you submit
your RMA request. Please retain the RMA number for your records.
Important – Please click here and answer a few questions in order to generate your RMA number.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.
We recommend that you use a traceable method of shipment. If your shipment is lost
for any reason and you do not have proof of delivery, you will not receive a replacement.
You must include your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Pack your return carefully. The package you return to us must include all items
from your original purchase, including the main unit and all accessories. In addition
you must also include a copy of your original proof of purchase. Please note you
will be responsible for the cost of any missing items.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your exchange to be processed.
- Once you have packaged your product and written the RMA number on the outside of
your package, please send to:
|Residents within the United States
Attn: Warranty Department
One Viper Way
Vista, Ca 92081
||Residents within Canada
Directed Canada, Inc.
Attn: Warranty Department
2750, Alphonse Gariépy
Lachine, QC H8T 3M2
Charges and fees:
You are responsible for return shipping and missing parts charges. Directed
will be responsible for shipping the product back to you.